Trace Your Case


Whether the husband who has filed a petition seeking dissolution of the marriage by a decree of divorce under section 13(1-A)(i) of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 can be declined relief on the ground that he has failed to pay maintenance to his wife and daughter despite order of the Court?


Section 10 read with Section 23(1)(a).

Section 13(1-A) of the Hindu Marriage Act.

Subscribe to Read More.
Login Join Now