Trace Your Case


Does a female who wrongfully leaves the matrimonial home have the right to claim dissolution through court for mere failure of the husband to maintain the erring wife for 2 years?


Section 2(ii) of the Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act states that a woman is entitled to obtain a decree for dissolution of her marriage if her husband has neglected or has failed to provide for her maintenance for a period of two years.

Subscribe to Read More.
Login Join Now